What are the better prebuilt battery packs out there?

Are you talking about the one on here everyones been talking about? Cause I’m not talking about that one :slight_smile:

I’ve got a few things up my sleeve :slight_smile: This bms I’m talking about though is going to cost a fortune. The 30t cells look like they are going to cost around $9 per cell (whenever they are ready, which should be soon), so for a 12s3p, I’m looking at $326 is cell costs alone, and another $100 at least for the bms.

But here’s what you’ll get:

Battery Gauge LED power Switch Compensated End-of-Discharge Voltage Gauging Algorithm Adjustable over temperature detection via 3 thermistors Adjustable over current and short circuit detection 12s3p Li-ion (9300 mah) 120a continuous battery pack BMS also supports 120a continuous 2 USB ports Charging port

All in an enclosure, with or without FOCBOX’s.

Prices will be around $500 without FOCBOX’s and $780 with FOCBOX’s. Bear in mind, that for $780, you have a powerful entire electrical system. Buy a pair of our hubs at $450, and for $1230, you’ll have a high powered (120a con), 20+ mile range board, with more power than the raptor 2.

totally not related just thought to share

yeah i was referring to the DieBieMS.

Seems like it has a lot of the same features your describe. Also that’s somewhere close to my parts cost on a more normal 12S build, so i think you’re going to have a solid package there and make some money.

Can’t wait to see it!