What are those X things called - Order Form on post # 172

Hey there…are you still up for making these? If so, how much would you charge?

Yeah, i can get you a set. Not sure on cost. Probably cheap though, maybe $15 for a set?

Awesome! I would like 2 set (4 total), raw is fine. I like the look better than just using a washer. let me know when you finalize design and production and I’ll paypal you (shipping in CA 92618)

2 Likes

Ok. Will let you know. Ill probably cut them this weekend. What bolts are you using?

1 Like

These will be for pan heads for loaded vanguard decks…would you be able to make them for countersunk? reason I ask is that I noticed the used CF deck I have might have been over tighten cause I see a slight bend (looks like a crack in this, but it’s not)

2 Likes

What holes are you using, old school or new?

NEW school for the Loaded deck with pan heads bolts

You got it. Ill fwd the design to you to approve.

1 Like

Pan Head Version: http://a360.co/2x6MIHj

Flat Head Version: http://a360.co/2yyfXpN

Choose which style you like, red or blue. If you’d like a design alteration let me know.

These will be milled out of 3/16" or 1/4" AL.

2 Likes

They look awesome. Color is not necessarily if it’s extra work. I prefer red since LHB states it adds 20% performance :wink: How hard are these to make? Is it possible to add in a “nub” on the bottom of the countersink version so it will sink into the existing holes in the deck? Without that I’m afraid the aluminum might bend into the deck holes?..or maybe just make a larger surface area around the ends like a washer?

I will take two sets of each. So 4 pieces of each at say…$18 per two?

Just checked all my decks, these are the sets I would like, all red or raw if easier

1xOld school - PAN (Loaded)

1xNew school - Pan (Hi5ber)

2xNew school - Counter (Raptor, Raptor)

looking at the distortion on those blacktop ones where the bolt is sinking into the material i think steel would be preferable over ali, just a thought

Actually, the the color coding was for the style. The blue ones are a bit thinner than the red ones. I still can’t anodize, so they’ll be raw AL.

So (4) sets in total. Just let me know if you want the chunky version or the slimmer one.

True, steel would be the best. Unfortunately my lightweight CNC struggles with it. I’d need a coolant setup to get it done, and at the moment I don’t have one.

I’d take a couple of sets of the V1’s if you have time, just let me know cost and your paypal.

2 Likes

Probably the chunky one to be safer.

Let me know how much I owe ya and I’ll paypal you (pm me address)

Thanks for doing this!

I’ll get them cut and then we’ll settle the details. :smiley:

13 Likes

For clarity

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/0d/c0/710dc0d14cf6898110dc91322545141a.png

1 Like

Dang it, I had it backward this whole time then. Just double checked Loaded’s specs

Updated my needs. Thanks for checking!

1xNEW school - Pan (Loaded)

1xOLD school - Pan (Hi5ber)

2xOLD school - Counter (Raptor, Raptor)

2 Likes