What did you buy for Black Friday?

fifty pg7s, twenty m5 bolts, 3 focboxs, 2 graphene 6s’s, two topsy-turvey mounts, one ammo crate, one vesc case, one lipo charger, one nano-x and a partridge in a pear tree

1 Like

So far:

JLABS- 2 dual motor mounts, 4 BY modules, 2 single FOCBOX mounts, 2 double FOCBOX mounts.

1 Roarrockit vacuum bag kit (I want to try to use if for carbon fiber/fiberglass enclosures, we shall see)

1 Arduino Spot Welder with cables and foot pedal.

MuirSkate: 1 Jet killshot, 3 sets Caliber IIs, 3 bearing sets

Torque Boards (not yet ordered)- kegel pulley setx2, kegel pulley set x3, abec clones, 1 6355 motor.

Now comes the big one, Enertion. Ordering a little later today, I’m thinking 6 nano controllers, 6 or 7 FOCBOXEs, and 2 sets of the 97mm RSPECs.

I told my wife, “Ya, gonna buy a few parts, gotta spend money to save money” :rofl:

2 Likes

did you get a good deal somewhere on the arduino spot welder?

no, just happened to buy it in the same spending spree. Sorry, that was misleading

which one did you get anyway?

1 Like

I loaded a gift card at Home Depot for my oldest. He’s building one of those tiny houses instead of saddling himself with a mortgage. Other than that I spent my time off riding as much as I could!

2 Likes

Update, went with 9 FOCBOXes!

I bought a popcorn machine for 20€ :flushed:

2 Likes

A pack of Kit Kats for 3$. Deal of the century.

3 Likes

holy shit where?

I stood in line at the local surf shop and got 2 new Leashes for my boards. One 7’ and one 8’ I also got 2 tubes of Headhunter sun screen 30spf and 2 tubes of Zikna nose coat to keep from burning my nose and under my eyes. I only saved about $21 Oh, almost forgot, I also got to bars of sticky bumps surf wax for cool water.

2 Likes

I got a camera and a ps plus year subscriptions that was 49.99 now I can play cal of duty when it is to cold to do anything. Today I got my motors from banggood 10% off racerstar with code 10racerstar.

Shredlights came in!

2 Likes

I wonder if @longhairedboy and @psychotiller bought each other’s…well you know

3 Likes

That shits free!

3 Likes

Only the Dankest of Walmarts.

1 Like

whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt

thats the cheapest I can find :cry:

1 Like

Only confirms that I basically got away with murder. Better luck next year.

1 Like

@psychotiller i’ll take your mother for $200

6 Likes