What do you guys do for storage on your board? Show me :D

I want to see how - ON YOUR BOARD - you have built some sort of enclosure or a box for something other than the regular battery and vesc stuff. I want ideas so I can make a little storage bit for some tools and other things

1 Like

This is going to blow your mind!

20190208_165336

9 Likes

back…

pack…

nah. doesnt exist.

4 Likes

:joy: i was just about to post the same :joy: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I know theyre an option, but I want something I can just leave on my board and not have to bring along :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m just going to leave this right here… :slight_smile:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9433?u=mich21050

@LunarKim

1 Like

Understand fully. But I don’t want to have more weight than necessary strapped to my legs, so for me better backpack :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I dont know about a trailer just for a few wrenches and a set of bearings :rofl:

1 Like

U can try using a waterproof container with extra space. Im going to start an escooter for my wife with an Apache 2800 from harber freight which can hold 80 cells and still has some space for small tools I dont have pics yet but I can get some when I get home

2 Likes

Yep but he also has beer in it… :joy:

2 Likes

Beer oh dont tease me like that @Mich21050

2 Likes

Sorry, it just had to be done!

It would actually be pretty neat to have a small space for some hex keys and a wrench

2 Likes

This storage might be for a few joints so its also for storing fun :wink: :grimacing: :joy:

a pelican case wouldnt be bad… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Maybe he’s fooling us all and that’s a fridge on his trailer so he can keep it cool the whole time :joy: And no wrenches and so on…

2 Likes

And it would make it k9 safe, :joy:

1 Like

That bastard. So jealous… Cant drink anymore due to diabetes

1 Like

Imagine racing against him and all of a sudden he cracks a cold one and speeds off :rofl:

nyooooooooooom

2 Likes

:joy: While going 40mp/h :joy:

1 Like

:scream: dont esk8 and drink everyone

1 Like

If I see him this would be my expectation 200w

But in reality

giphy%20(1)

2 Likes