What do you like on your pizza?

Best to remove the finding and handle it privately. There is a good chance the thief is monitoring this forum.

5 Likes

Some people man… absolutely sickening, and from a storage unit even? I really hope some people get out some GPS/tracking stuff developed to keep our boards safe, and if stolen, more chance of recovery. We need some sort of system like phones s/ns and such for esk8s to prevent the sale of stolen boards.

3 Likes

Title changed!

I’ll start. Sausage, mushrooms and bell peppers!

15 Likes

It’s too attractive, I saw pizza and clicked on it immediately, anyways

Philly steak

Premium breast chicken

Filet mignon

Olives

8 Likes

Warring chit advice incoming.

If you’re 100% it’s your board send someone the remote in poland and have him just drive off with it. but let’s just hope the boards going to be charged.

because once an item is stolen and shipped over seas the whole i bought it off someone else drama applies. So don’t ask if you don’t wanna take no for an answer sometimes you gotta shoot first talk later. but yet again this probs chiet advice that could get people hurt.

2 Likes

I am in 100% agreement sometimes you just do whatever you need to do to rectify the situation. If it’s yours, take it back. It can be proven later that it’s yours.

Make sure the transfer is in a place with video surveillance and that someone else knows where you are going and have copies of all relevant contact information and follow you (a few blocks away).

And always know they might not be trying to sell you a stolen skate, they might want you to show up with cash so they can rob you. Without even a skate there, because they left it at home.

Also, I hope whomever stole this gets hit by a bus and doesn’t die, but is in excruciating pain the rest of their life, without health insurance.

13 Likes

Anchovies and olives and chilies :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

goddamn man I am sure you could go father with a punishment but that is extreme but hell I think if I had my board stolen I would 10x worse upon whoever stole it.

Cheese and pepperoni gang

3 Likes

Pepperoni or GTFO

GLWB

Pineapple no ham gang :100:

2 Likes

sounds tasty. I like onion and bell peppers.

1 Like

Napolitan marinara FTW!

Cheese and meatball… :grin:

Meat & Veg.

BBQ sauce and chicken/beef.

Also, hope that whatever comes, will be well!

4 Likes

I finally figured out whats going on here. Lol

I didn’t remember following a pizza thread.

Honestly my favorite pizza is plain cheese and I believe it’s the ultimate test of all pizza places. If you can’t make a slice of cheese pizza damn good, there’s no point in putting anything on top of it…

16 Likes

I think revenge is a dish best served cold…

I like my pizza with peppers and mushrooms!

3 Likes

I like what’s called a Quattro; no not the Acton board.

Sourdough pizza dough, some olive oil, mozzarella, Gorgonzola, Parmesan, and Stracchino. Amazing

oh, and lots of garlic

5 Likes

@Skunk you should than try one day the Georgian khachapuri. I‘m sure you will like it.

2 Likes