What Does Your User Name Mean?

Maybe Psychotiller used to do this? joe063013

24 Likes

that image… mixed with the dog the bounty hunter song… replace all “hunt” words with till lol

the vegetables are on the run … ill till you down cause im the psycho… Dave… the psychotilla…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Maybe its not psycho-tiller and its actually psyc-hot-iller

7 Likes

Could also be related to this: “TILLING is a method in molecular biology that allows directed identification of mutations in a specific gene”

4 Likes

Ummm mines not as simple Last is Stanley whats that backwards yelnats Made this for a xbox account was 8 at the time so yelnats8 And the j comes from my first name so Yelnats8j

@yelnats7j same story different age

5 Likes

16 Likes

Mine’s from the product that pays for all my toys ! A hook I designed, and make, and sell. It’s tough, and it’s a hook :joy:

10 Likes

My code back from the pager days. Remember those? You know, before cell phones were things

12 Likes

akhlut

a demon/monster of inuit myth. an orca whale that transforms into a wolf to hunt villagers and drag them into the sea.

21 Likes

Mine’s from a mix of the brave little toaster, and a character in the fallout expansion old world blues, a toaster that wanted to destroy the world.

4 Likes

Very good thread :sunglasses: I’m not rich, I’m rich because my name is Richard, it can be that simple. But hey, I got a title :laughing:

11 Likes

I thought it was some scary military send-you-to-the-other-side thing. Was scared to comment.

3 Likes

Lol :joy::joy:

One of our team logos was

“BSAKM”

Break Shit And Kill Motherfuckers.

'Twas a much different time in my life.

6 Likes

My previous hobby was restoring Ducati Monsters. Here are some before & after photos from my last project: side%20by%20side%202 side%20by%20side

And a pic of me: 11199990744_ee6e5aa9e0_o_zps994ae9c7

Edit: this thread convinced my to change my avatar.

21 Likes

Aahaha man juice again! @Deckoz

This thread is gold, I’m crying. @professor_shartsis

Hoyt engraving?

4 Likes

I’ve had this username for over twelve years in various places. I used to listen to a a Finnish industrial metal band called Turmion Kätilöt. I started using one of their albums title as my nick online for some reason. Apparently it’s also an asylum where all the dangerous crazies get locked up. I was a teenager back then when I picked this… :sweat_smile:

I’ve been trying to slowly “rebrand” myself online and move away from Niuva, but I’ve kinda stuck to it. Most non-finnish-speaking also can’t pronounce it.

4 Likes

@Cobber? (10)

2 Likes

J0ker3366. The name was given to me by a long time friend. Joker was already taken so I used the zero instead. The numbers are a math problem equalling 666.

3 Likes

Who wants to guess mine meaning :smiley:

5 Likes

I think I created this account just to ask one question, cause before I found this forum I was learning off of YouTube and googling all of my super specific esk8 questions. Then I blew my drv chip, and I needed answers so I made this account, and I though it was going to be a one time thing , so I gave some lame ass username and now I’m stuck with it RIP

9 Likes