What Does Your User Name Mean?

I’m a graphic designer, pixel is the smallest unit for measuring image density, Silva my last name -(very, very old one, before Romans, which means from the forest, like Sylvester, etc.)- therefore my user name @pixelsilva

7 Likes

For some reason all I can think of are kegel exercises.

6 Likes

simply my nickname and a smily face but often i cant include these “:” so it just became SunnyD. also i think its a popular soft drink so thats fun.

1 Like

:DDDD Small hint 3 is E :smiley:

3 Likes

I like jellybeans

11 Likes

You mentioned that the other day! Now I forgot what it was but I’m pretty sure is buried somewhere in the treads of the last couple months.

2 Likes

The other day was probably last year :smiley:

1 Like

Nope. Pretty sure it was the last few weeks…

12 Likes

Delicatessen :cupcake:

1 Like

I was roughly 12 years old playing call of duty when these two buddies would yell DAAANG GILMORE and DAAANG AARON every time they did something good and I thought it was the best. Crazy what entertained me in my pre teen years

5 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/6JcjSOT.png

16 Likes

When I was a like 5, I told my my uncle I wanted a cool nickname because I didn’t have one.

For 40 years since he has called me ‘Cam Boniat Rocketship Cowboy Cougarette Tomato Punch’. CamBo for short.

I must have been really annoying.

16 Likes

Making a xbox live name when it first came out, my friend made it, i was… kinda fat. So hence i know a fat man. But it was always myself… used it ever since. Every gamertag and most usernames. Its original so i always get it.

1 Like

I don’t know.

7 Likes

@professor_shartsis you don’t know how happy that has made me. I thought it was your name and I was being juvenile.
@sender my son sends all his pro scooter tricks so is in awe of your name and I think he has stolen it for fortnite @mmaner mine is just as mundane as yours. My name is daren and the o depicts the first letter of my surname. @Skunk always knew what your one meant lol

What a fantastic thread.

6 Likes

That answers part of the question. But, how did you get this UN? Unless… you ARE the akhlut???

1 Like

Years ago, I had a few motorcycles. Favorite bikes were Suzuki TL1000r’s. Tiller%201

tiller%202

We hit track days and rallied around the local canyons here. People called the tl1000r’s Tillers. Eventually, while a song played in the background of a pub, somebody said “PsychoTiller Kiss Kissay”

And my nickname was born. A couple of wrecks, near misses, and children and I decided to sell the bikes and start building something a little safer Bahahahaha. And Behold! Here we are.

41 Likes

mines a bit difficult to understand i think

22 Likes