What helmet you rockin?

My motorcycle helmet.

not find it heavy?

My Army flight helmet is heavy. Plus I’ve been known to ride 700+ mile days on my road bike and all day on my dirt bike with that helmet. I guess I’m used to it. However the lighter nicer helmets you can notice a difference in comfort and less fatigue.

ya biker myself got an rm125 motocrosser off the road atm miss road bikes was bout to buy a gixxer 750 srad test rode it what a bike but anyway ya never noticed the weight of my agv helmet on the bike only when im off it

TSG Pass in purple!

11 Likes

Foc these pics always upload upside down from mobile…how do I rotate the pics on mobile?

3 Likes

spin the phone around on the table

2 Likes

5 Likes

Helmet? What’s a helmet?

Eeny, meeny…

…miny, moe !!

1 Like

@pennyboard it’s the thing that keeps your head in one piece when you hit things. Ask me how I know🙁

Green machine TSG

7 Likes

Nice :+1: I scoured the net for green. Couldn’t find any in my size :confused: Went with white instead. Another +1 for pass though. Badass helmet!

Ruroc FTW!

RG-DX Black Viper

4 Likes

thousands helmet.

can’t punch this …like 20.00

9 Likes

These Ruroc helmets look sick! Hella want the chromed out one, or merked with red lense. Can’t justify buying another helmet right now though :confused: This hobby is wreaking havoc on my wallet.

It’s only a hobby if you still have a car

3 Likes

Aria helmet but will be checking into the reevu helmet!

4 Likes

[quote=“SkateSwordsman, post:39, topic:40482”] Aria helmet but will be checking into the reevu helmet! [/quote]

3 Likes