What instruments do you guys play?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Had to add extra w’s due to the 10 char rule but my response still stands!

1 Like

Why? ‎

:drooling_face:

I thought you worked for a medi-tech firm or something, are you a musician in your spare time as well? :joy:

Well traditional ukes were gut strings, they were built for the softness of fingers. You loose so many playing dynamics when you go to a pick/plektrum. Mark Knopfler calls the pick “the worst guitar amplifier ever”

1 Like

I’m a man of many trades

1 Like

I meant why do you not know how to break 10char? :wink:

… While breaking 10char

1 Like

I felt like it needed to break it…and then break it some more!

10?

2 Likes

My man ‎

1 Like

I just pointed it out because I could see a pick holder on the Uke which I personally think is strange.

1 Like

Yep, my disgust was pointed towards the OP who put a damn puck holder on a uke, AND he put it on the top…even worse. It’s degrading to the instrument. Should just use it as a coaster.

1 Like

Yeah and you don’t have like something against people who use picks while playing electric guitar solos fast right?

I mean if you mastered your hammer ons and pulloffs then maybe you could make your lefthand/chord hand (for standard guitars) do most of the work.

1 Like

I’m a beginner at Uke, so the pick helps me learn. And it’s like a $50 instrument for absolute beginners. Not too worried about the possibility of residue on the wood.

1 Like

It’s fine man just try new things.

1 Like

I like to break 10 characters with random pictures of @moon

SmartSelect_20190113-152252_Chrome

5 Likes

Picks have their place. They are a tool that the musicians uses to make their art.

I use a pick on all my guitars but I also use my fingers!

@Allofyoush it’s not a residue issue, you put it on the top, that’s like the diaphragm of the instrument. That top piece of wood gets vibrated by the strings attaching directly to the bridge and helps shape the tone of the instrument.

Since it’s a beginner uke, it’s probably a laminate and not solid wood so I’ll give you a pass.

Capture%20_2019-01-15-07-59-37 These are the instruments I play also ive been known to drill very well just ask my wife lol jk

1 Like

Im getting a little tired of being aroused by men…Stop it!

4 Likes

I play Guitar, Mayonaise, and Trumpet Screenshot_20190115-094612_Gallery d3c7c779798ea6a5f3fbc0a3ff8a1e77

1 Like