What is it called? Trucks with the mount?

I am looking for what the trucks are called that have the gears and mount embedded. Usually the motors are sticking out the back perpendicular.

that could either be gear drive or belt drive lol.

I think what your looking for is a Gear drive, but they don’t come assembled.

Evolve dkp ?



1 Like

This!!! Thanks!!