WHAT is most important for a good electric skateboard?

It’s not the board. It’s the driver.

Approved @ZackoryCramer ?

8 Likes

Approved :+1:t2: But only do it on bike trails or open areas. It was kind of stupid for me to go the sidewalk that time. :jack_o_lantern: What shoes are those? My mom gets crazy every time I break on my pennyboard. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes
  1. Reliability x10
  2. Good deck
  3. Combination of usefulness and simplisity

It’s the Wizard, not the wand.

1 Like

You know he doesn’t sit on the front of the board. Don’t give him that much credit for approval. Lol

1 Like

SWAPPABLE and airline allowed battery will be really good point? if battery is swappable, we can use more than 1 battery to extend the range, and get the board itself not in a super heavy. if build a big battery into board to get a good range, it will be very heavy. when battery is dead, all gone. if i have 2-3 batteries, easy to change during riding, and it is light. and each battery is independent in living.

That’s makes no sense in my point of view allow to elaborate on that. So let’s say I have a 12s2p 30q batteries that are swappable, and I carry 2 other 12s2p it’s the same thing as having a 12s6p under the board but 12s2p is only 40con , for airlines I allready gotten away taking it to the airport when I flew to Vegas, airlines just look at any documentation of any sort of the battery so I put a 150wh sticker on my dual 6374 12s4p and it went thru no problem

None of that battery stuff even matters if your board breaks down. Reliability is King.

What’s makes something reliable good components I’d assume , focbox ? Vesc 6 , escape , motor brand ?

None of that. The way you construct it – its vibration and brine resistance are the key.

Normally I brine my meats that I’m cooking and leave my board out of it. But to each his own I guess.

reliability, serviceability, and then reliability again…

When it snows they throw salt all over the roads and sidewalks and it ends up a nasty black brine. And it gets all over the electric skateboards.

1 Like