What is your Dream Board?

Are those the 3s 22,000 mAh tattu batteries

Flexible deck Pneumatics 50km battery Dual motors

4s 22000mAh

Dream Board:

8 of @psychotiller 6374, 3500 watt motors. About 37 horsepower. 8 inch pneumatics, gear 20 to 36T, for 100+ mph top speed. 2x 12s20p Samsung 30Q battery Rock hard, no-flex deck.

World record breaker.

6 Likes

Dream board: Carbon fibre foldable deck with integrated front and back light, suspension trucks with dual carvon hub, 12s 1p 26650 plane-friendly battery Now building, except the carbon fibre part due to limited skills and resources :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Would you have 4 wheels on 1 truck? Or you would you do 2 wheels per truck?

I wouldn’t limit yourself for air transportation. You could always build a battery pack that separate into sections. You could engineer something to make it really easy to come in and out. Then you just pop the batteries out when you fly.

Carbon fiber custom, battery’s are not good enough yet, but 210mm surf rodz with adjustable bases and 90mm kegals when, if they make them and gbomb brackets, scorpion motors and the latest vesc

1 Like

I like thinking about extreme boards, I would love to see a burnout board - 4 x 6380, 12s, chain drive and super high pulley teeth ratio :ok_hand:

this guy ships tonight. Probably the dreamiest thing i’ve built yet.

but my dream board is probably Biff’s kid’s bulldog hoverboard from back to the future 2. IT had fucking jet engines on it, not to mention the antigrav pads like most hoverboards.

5 Likes

8 motors? How about 4 of these at 6000 watts a piece? Looks like my dream board will be ready for SPD2 on 11NOV. Im gonna let you test drive it :ok_hand:, be ready lol.

7 Likes

That’s chunky as hell. Can’t wait to see that beast in action.

How much Range out of those batteries?

100 miles. (with 3.4Ah cells and using 20Wh/mile)

1 Like

…dont you ever consider triple beam cruciform-romboidal carbon deck…

2 Likes

Guatttdafkkkk?? :fearful: :scream:

1 Like

I just like the shape of the LY triple beam better.

1 Like

I was considering these for a while. :grin::+1:

How many cells?