What’s the difference between a 6354 190KV and a 6355 180KV motor?

That depends on what enclosure and deck I was putting it in. Which one?

1 Like

Lol come on man. The smallest I would do is 10s4p in anything. Minimum.

1 Like

Yes, my country is USA. I was wondering If the battery’s you mentioned have a built in bms and charging port. Honestly, I don’t want to solder or any of that.

1 Like

If you don’t want to solder, you might consider buying a prebuilt board or a used DIY board.

2 Likes

Surly there is a way of doing it plug and play right?

1 Like

Yea. It’s called a boosted. Lol but really any custom builder will make you whatever you want. So technically plug and play is a thing.

1 Like

I just bought a soldering iron, and I’m going to take your advice to buy a vesc and then a battery after that. I’m planning on running my board with one motor, can I use the torque boards single vesc ?

1 Like

Yes the TB6 would be good for a single drive.

3 Likes

That being the case, dont shoot for high speed. Shoot for twenty, go 10s. Keep the motors. Get a used vesc. And a new battery. By new, I mean, you know EVERYTHING that goes in there. For instance, I got a 24v SO CALLED electric vehicle battery, FROM CHINA. They left off one very important fact. The BMS only lets thru 15amps. So, the board goes, BUT, it only goes 12 to 15 tops. And low getty up. I had previously thought, that a BMS either doles out the juice, or shuts it off. It actually does affect that juice it does not shut off. Must have at least 30amp sustained amp battery, for skateboards.

So, get a used, for instance, 4.20 flipsky vesc. Dual. then find a used 10s battery. You are done. Till you find the right used parts, ride at 15mph.

2 Likes