What’s up w the new maytech 6 and cool remote

I jumped without thinking about the costs and even thought it was 125 not 129. But you sell it at a gb price vs stores! I assumed not by excluding all math. Damn it was gunna be cheaper. Anything new n shiny like that I want one. @hyperIon1 hope u get the people. Maybe I’ll join

We will see after the guys have had a chance to test them.

haha I love this, thank you. Shall now steal it from you.

I didn’t see any of the thread on the remote does anyone have one. I’m so hoping it will be good. Hoping (there’s no imoji). I’ve been repeatedly let down n back to old mini trigger. How bout some break tests! Not brakes. I always end up launching it, or better using it as a slam/slider. Hate to break it. Love :heart: to sink it with resin all around the electrons. Surely some resin or just a couple coats or maybe be fixable

Or the esc? Nice to see another esc.

How many erpm it can handle also

1 Like

The only thread is the one linked originally. It seems the plan it for a select people to test them:

And then if the remotes check out the group buy will go through, which i think is the best way for Maytech since I do not trust their remotes at all.

@Hummie you can take my spot on the testing list if you’d like. I just took on a huge project at school and i don’t think I will have time to test the remote throughly. I want the community to get the best feedback. I just won’t have time. The price is $138 shipped. Just let @hyperIon1 know

1 Like

I’ll take ur spot! @hyperIon1. But how it that price possible I don’t know. Come w the wireless charger?

2 Likes

We are a distributor and get a small amount for testing at bulk prices. because we just don’t have the time to test everything it makes sense to turn it over to those who will be using it for testing.

ill put you down

1 Like

The case for Maytech 6 image

2 Likes

What kinda information do we have on these?

let me see what print info, I’m waiting on hard info from Eileen, she did say they would be ready this week

2 Likes

Even I can understand that info.

2 Likes

Hope the over all length is 108mm like in the drawing and not 180mm like in the description :pray: Also the hight not fit together? It’s 18mm without heatsink, or how they come to it?

I’m sure it’s a typo. Im going to have a couple sent with the remotes and 6880 motors

1 Like

Waiting for updates :cowboy_hat_face: They would be perfect for my 8085 motors if they hold up to the specs :ok_hand:

27mm deep? I wonder how much space will be needed after connectors.

2 Likes

I think they only good when top mounted. 27mm is just too high and the position of nullet connectors make it not better.

1 Like