4 Likes

I love mine.

1 Like

?

1 Like

Couldnt have picked a shittier picture

3 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t take offence Cory! No one is questioning your integrity and hummie is a couple of carrot slices short of a salad most days :grinning:

You’re both valued

7 Likes

I was pressed for time

3 Likes

None taken. We just want to try and help where we can. without out you, no me…

I will have a few available, MTSVESC6.0 And it does look solid.

1 Like

I can imagine. The specs read good, but i would like to see a review from sombody who tested them as min a bit. that´s why i ask.

From all I can see it’s based off of the split pcb design of the 100a. Separate high / low voltage with soft switch. Max 200a Burst 280a And that’s single

1 Like

And if it’s anything like the 100a it should be solid.

I jumped without thinking about the costs and even thought it was 125 not 129. But you sell it at a gb price vs stores! I assumed not by excluding all math. Damn it was gunna be cheaper. Anything new n shiny like that I want one. @hyperIon1 hope u get the people. Maybe I’ll join

We will see after the guys have had a chance to test them.

haha I love this, thank you. Shall now steal it from you.

I didn’t see any of the thread on the remote does anyone have one. I’m so hoping it will be good. Hoping (there’s no imoji). I’ve been repeatedly let down n back to old mini trigger. How bout some break tests! Not brakes. I always end up launching it, or better using it as a slam/slider. Hate to break it. Love :heart: to sink it with resin all around the electrons. Surely some resin or just a couple coats or maybe be fixable

Or the esc? Nice to see another esc.

How many erpm it can handle also

1 Like

The only thread is the one linked originally. It seems the plan it for a select people to test them:

And then if the remotes check out the group buy will go through, which i think is the best way for Maytech since I do not trust their remotes at all.

@Hummie you can take my spot on the testing list if you’d like. I just took on a huge project at school and i don’t think I will have time to test the remote throughly. I want the community to get the best feedback. I just won’t have time. The price is $138 shipped. Just let @hyperIon1 know

1 Like

I’ll take ur spot! @hyperIon1. But how it that price possible I don’t know. Come w the wireless charger?

2 Likes