What would be the most expensive diy you could build?

Unlimited money, spend as much as possible… Go!

3 Likes
10 Likes

Bajaboard lol

I would keep it simple and just get an a few prebuilts from people on the forum and then send them to sender to make them nicer :smiley:

2 Likes

man i don’t know. i think i would make multiple builds instead of one thiccc board. i’d make a trampa with quad geardrive and give it some of those steering dampeners. i’d also make a few overpowered streetboards bioboars style, and a very slick stealthy streetboard. with like an integrated carbonfiber enclosure and quad directdrive.

basically, if money isn’t an issue… 4-wheel drive

1 Like

364 wheel drive

Yeah it will be a really long skateboard

0 - 60 mph in under a second :rofl:

2 Likes

A jet, I would build a jet

And a spaceship on top

4 Likes

24k all gold

2 Likes

I’d build a 4wd carvon board and after the legal fees and no drives in hand I’d buy a china board and skate off a bridge :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

I’d buy a willpark battery pack along with used parts from grecoman ya know coz your life is priceless :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You need 4 wheels hub drive or high gearing pneumatic wheels with massive battery discharge. That alone will give you massive boost in speed.

I want a 4wd 80100 motor board. 14s16p battery. Dualy tires front and back for traction, they need to be 12in. Custom built carbon deck, milled aluminum battery and esc enclosures, gear drive. All metal would be red anodized. I think 24kw should be enough for small hills…,.

Wait… what did Greco ever do :joy:

2 Likes

For starters he has a lot of broken vesc’s and what not lol.

Anyhow I just wanna poke that bear kinda miss the havoc.

2 Likes

Haha… I thought he pulled a willpark and that was why :joy:… I wish Greco was still on more.

1 Like

Basically with unlimited money I’d build my full fledged company in high performance mobility + augmented interfaces for disabled people.

Let everyone rock however they want and shred as equals.

1 Like

A trampa holypro deck and full sized trampa trucks 9 inch wheels 2x 80100 motors E-Toxx helical gear drive Bottom mounted 12S6P 20700 pack

Would definitely not make just one board tho, would also build a street board with direct drives and 110mm wheels and a 12s4p battery.

1 Like

A bunch of hookers and cocaine…

2 Likes

You have never met a hooker or seen cocaine my young lad.

3 Likes