What would be the most expensive diy you could build?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

After meeting you, I feel like you have probably had a dead hooker in the trunk at some point. That’s a compliment by the way.

1 Like

I would buy.a really big skateboard and put a 312s389p AAA battery

Then buy a unity and wait 6 mo the for it to come

By that time I would just have overdosed on peanut butter

1 Like

Kids today.

2 Likes

Stupid question.stupid answer

Are you really the one to be calling other people’s questions stupid?

You could easily eliminate at least 60% of your questions by simply searching.

Something something stones and glass houses

1 Like

Come on this is worse then mine

Ok if I had unlimited money I would buy a solid gold jet that could take off and land in a space of 10cm

so enertion… but better

1 Like

if you’re not adding to the toppic then dont comment at all :wink::innocent:

2 Likes

0-60 in the time it takes to push the throttle all the way

1 Like

I’d pay a team of people to build me a micro jet engin and wings and not bother with the wheels or bad roads.

First I would have several board for different occasions

But the star of the show would be a 4WD, probably with a Trampa deck, custom made direct drive for dead silent cruising through the woods using these monster but not insanely huge tire I’ve found on Ali and battery for long journeys, 100+km of heavy ridding, maybe part of that on a trailer or battery backpack

2 Likes

Nope kiddo.

I see you responding in so much topics. And most off the time I just scroll over your stupid questions or messages…

Not each topic has to be serious. otherwise this forum would be very boring.

3 Likes

Link to the sale listing please… I got interested.

1 Like

Please put it in your build :grin:

For me the tire size doesn’t make sense, 9-4.00-4 should be 9" diameter no? 228mm, but them there is a picture of the guy measuring it as 190mm

It looks like it would fit extended mountainboard hubs for 8" tires, as internal diameter is about 94mm. Unfortunately my hubs fit tires with 100-102mm internal diameter(real 4") .However for this price those shoes are a blast, especially for sand or snow.

1 Like

Just need to some hubs for it that goes for the same price bracket and aren’t ugly as hell