Whats in your day bag?

nothing whatsoever. Empty bag then full on the way home with beer usually. My pal is currently using my trailer board for work though and he carries a full compliment of plumbing maintenance tools with him. This has the added problem for me though because now all I can carry is 2 six packs in my backpack as opposed to the full carton in the trailer. first world problem.

1 Like

Trailer boardā€¦is that like something you tow with your skateboard with beer in it? lol

@DilatedPupilsā€¦every day carryā€¦ day bag :thinking:

1 Like

Just a few basics. First aid supplies, fire extinguisher (for my foot, not the lithium fire). Hex keys. Skatetool. Extra belt. Leatherman tool. And USB battery pack becuase the phone needs juice to call uber

2 Likes

it certainly is. Its an old deck with the back truck on and connects to the drive board with an aluminium bar that attaches to the baseplate located on top of the rear trucks. Has a milk crate bolted to it and carries a full 24 pack of beer no worries. miss it dearly

1 Like

foot braking is fun

2 Likes

Note to selfā€¦incase you face plantā€¦ Where you liveā€¦

ft

Water, multi tool, allen wrench set, skate tool, wrench, extra belts, extra bearings, speed rings. Also carry duct tape when Iā€™m on group rides, saved many many people by carrying bearing and duct tape.

2 Likes

Leatherman wave+ Skate tool Glue gun Duct tape Electrical tape

2 Likes

Glueless patch kit and a small bike pump. If Iā€™m going for a long ā€œfun rideā€ Iā€™ll take a hex key set and some pliers and wrenches too. And I always make sure to know where my towel is.

3 Likes

Everyone has forgotten one of the staples of Macgyver-diy-esk8 goon shitā€¦ SUPER GLUE!

1 Like

The last times I rode I didnā€™t wear a backpack. I had a skate tool in my pocket. That was a premade board.

Oh i got it on my list. Gotta stop that wheel chunking. Thanks @Deckoz for the tip

2 Likes

Ha! Thats what I use it for too! Didnā€™t hear of it from anyone but it seemed logical:joy:

2 Likes

Im still learning. Havenā€™t even build my first diy yet. Just this Riptide r1. Ive modified it quite a bit. But im adjusting things daily to get it where i want it.

Does anybody have a crowbar in their back in case you need to open your enclosure really quick (battery smoking etc.)?

1 Like

A mini fire extinguisher isnā€™t a bad idea actually. maybe not for my day bag, but maybe my ā€œlets see how far i can get on my batteryā€ bag. Or for a group ride. ( like that will happen hereā€¦ it would be me and @monsterbuilder )

2 Likes

A mini fire extinguisher will not be enough to switch off a battery fire. If you want to take one, take a big one :sweat_smile:

Better than trying to piss on it

2 Likes

Like I said. Itā€™s for the fire on the feet. Not the board :joy:

2 Likes

Sameā€¦done some modifying upgradesā€¦rebuilds.

Got one on the way from @psychotiller at the moment maybe on its way or will be soon. Just for a moment I thought could I put it together myselfā€¦I guess soā€¦there would be a lot of mistakeā€¦part and parcel of learning.

On the other handā€¦ Iā€™d much rather have the Dingo Dangly make my board any day anytimeā€¦ lol

ā€œBetter than trying to piss on itā€ā€¦ electricityā€¦battery fireā€¦

1 Like