What's your other ride?

That’s epic man!

I dont even have a car, my bike is 2nd hand. My eBoard is what I have.

2 Likes

For information on ebikes you should go over to endless sphere.

1 Like

My old FIAT 850 Coupe

13 Likes

Damn dude, that is a beauty ! Love it.

My steel hardtail 29er. Absolutely great light and medium trail and x-country bike. Love it!

Ordered a steel frame from Cotic in the UK and build it up myself.
The Spank hubs sing a song even nicer than hummies hubz in FOC mode.

4 Likes

I agree!!! Just look at how nice the sheet metal is holding up! :thumbsup:

@OskarCastrone Two questions. Is that the original paint!? Is that an original series one!!! WOW

It is not the original paint. It used to be dark green. The only other thing that is not original the extra set of lights in the front. To answer tour other question, yes it is the first model - series one :+1:t2:

1 Like

I bought this beauty two days ago. There is a lot of work waiting for me :smile:

The condition is kinda good. The car is sitting ins this garage for 20 years now. New paint, breaks, oil, suspension, wheels and some more :smile: I hope to drive this baby next summer.

24 Likes

The Getaway BEAST: 1994 4.2 turbo diesel Toyota land cruiser 80 series The Family Wagon: 2007 Toyota Avensis The Commuter Ride: Cannondale Bad Boy Fatty 29er Hybrid The Wknd Ride: Cannondale Trail 4

1 Like

Is that the twin turbo model?

@Ulfberht Unfortunately not. Three liter air cooled flat engine with 180 hp. Should be enough to but a smile on my face on a 1160 kg car :smile: I pick it up on Wednesday and after a fluid change we we’ll try to start the engine. That’s the point where I know if I payed too much or got an awesome deal :smile:

1 Like

14 Likes

The Board Transporter (-;

36 Likes

The roof rack is awsome on that thing, I like the old school look of it too.

1 Like

#goals I swear

2 Likes

11 Likes

I like the first ride the best lol

4 Likes