Wheel and motor clearance. Enertion mount and 83mm wheels

Hey guys I just built my Electric Skateboard. I’m have a bit of a problem though. it wont turn properly. the wheels wont turn when i lean one way or the other. any ideas? please help.

rear truck is mounted backwards, also you can try to loosen your truck bushings a bit if still it doesn’t turns well, this happens if you are light, but putting the rear truck in the right direction will definitely help!

1 Like

@makevoid is correct … Enertion mounts correctly only one way…motor tucked under the deck.

You should see a 100% increase in performance once you’ve made the fix :wink:

the downside is that you’ll probably need to move the enclosure forward very near to your front truck, otherwise the motor will probably touch the enclosure. Fill the old holes with some epoxy, hot glue or something similar to make sure no water enters the enclosure from above.

thank you so much i made the change and it helps. :grinning:

thank you the advices were:grinning: very helpful i made the change and it helps:grin:

Wedge risers are perfect for adding some maneuverability to your electric longboard, the overall length and more desired maneuverability for commuting the wedges really make a difference. The reason being is, due to increasing truck angles. The 1/4" to 1/2" risers listed above are 4.3º making your trucks a 54º compared to the mostly standard 50º RKP trucks run on most electric boards. A riser of this dimension is also a nominal 3/8" in height. If you are looking for some added functionality to your electric board take a look at these, just make sure you have space between the battery.

Paired with a 1/8" flat 80A TPU soft riser these make up the perfect 1/2" risers to add some functionality to your board also.

https://www.blockrisers.com/collections/all/products/gostash-combo-flat-skateboard-risers-go-pro-stash?variant=16413167237

Sweet board Whitepony ! If you have a build log would really like to see it. Couldn’t find anything in the searchbox… Do you have a link handy ?