I decided my board needs a cheating mode, it gives a little balancing help for me.
I’m VERY surprised commercial boards don’t have this mode yet, but i guess they will soon
Here is video of me riding it. Had to shoot indoor as it was raining a lot in Seattle recently
The whole project started as an experiment, I was not sure if this is going to succeed, so I picked cheap parts. I think it would use more powerful motors for my v2 board.
- 90mm Dual 6364 Hub motors from ebay
- 9.75 x 36.5" NATURAL LONGBOARD SKATEBOARD Deck. You need a wide tail deck, this one is not the best choice.
- 2x VESC 4
- STM32F401 microprocesor
- 5s 5000mAh battery I had laying around. It is slow with 5s, 10s would be nice.
- Code: GitHub - blezalex/balance_skate
- HGLRC YK01 2.4G remote. Any PPM remote would do. YK01 is very fragile, don’t recommend it.