Where are all the Enertion Raptors in the World

Great that your catching up. Thats what Im hoping the list will encourage. 5-6 as a group ia about the right size. Hope when the final Raptors and batteries arrive you can all go out fir a long skate.

Yes Iā€™m in

Order #3269, Washington D.C./Maryland

order #1146, Zurich, Switzerland

did anyone got the ā€œVIP Invitationā€ yet?

ah thanks, in his video he said there will be an email.

@Dustin89 @Tarzan Iam in! But unfortunately I think it will take quite a while, no news on the vescs seams to be bad newsā€¦

@onloop I recommend updates about all the ā€œcriticalā€ topics every 1 or 2 weeks!

Order #1689, Boulder, Colorado, USA. Iā€™ve encountered a few issues with it, but still totally love my Raptor!

thank you tarzan for the battery! riding with you was great and it was so useful to ride with an expirienced person. it is so powerful that it is nice if someone gives you some tips how to handle this (really fun) beast

1 Like

Can only post 10 members in one post. Anyway to allow more names so members can hit the @name to message. List idea goid, but not going to work well.

Also does anyone know how long a post stays editable. I think it locks at some stage. Thanks everyone that has contributed so far. Great list. Love those Germans you rock.

No worries! I always like to help a fellow esk8 mate. Another great side effect of eSkateboarding is meeting nice people. The community is awesome, so thank you guys!

2 Likes

No email yet, but I did join through thread. He said in vlog he was going to email, but assume Adam is still catching up on that mail out.

Iā€™m in Redondo Beach, CA. Order #1935 Raptor dual. Still a total blast. My buddy has #2450 Raptor mono, also in Redono Beach, CA.

1 Like

Im totally in for a meetup. Especially somewhere here in Germany. So HH1 got his Raptor going now? Awesome!

How do they compare for speed. Can the mono keep up with dual?

1 Like

Mono has no problem keeping up on flat ground. Hill climbing and braking falls short of the dual as youā€™d expect, but overall itā€™s surprisingly capable. It can get me up and down the steepest hills in my area and Iā€™m about 210lbs (95kgs) In fact, my first DIY build is going to be a mono with SPACE CELL Pro4. Just waiting on the Pro4.

3 Likes

Hallo,
my order for the dual raptor was 1580. Iā€™m located in Hannover, Germany! I love this forum - a lift off nice people which helped me a lotā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Tarzan i am already looking forward to it when i drop the battery of (and hopefully are able to ride a bit better) to ride with you again. @Djupex yes my board is up and running though i do not have a charger yet i am only missing an adapter(i ordered a charger with the wrong plug) this board is so much fun but accelerating and breaking is adding a whole new dimension to riding you need to get used to. @Dedbny could you put 26789 Leer Niedersachsen Germany as address while reviewing my data I thought that the north of Germany is a bit to vague

1 Like

Real good! I bought a plug for converting America to EU for 10 Euros in an electronic market around here. Works perfectly. Looking forward to driving the Raptor myself. Hopefully it will not take too long anymore :smile:

1 Like

One soon in Bethesda MD pending @longhairedboy magic