Where to buy Servo connector in EU

No, the Maytech’s ones Urethane is quite bad and tears a lot. The meepo style one’s are fine for what they are. They are also more efficient, better range. If enertion would us just sell their drivetrain then @onloop even don’t need a chinese assembly line​:laughing::laughing:

So I don’t understand which hub motors you are using. I am planning to buy the one from DIYeboard which are like meepo but 500w each instead of 250W.

They are the same, 500W peak 250W nominal. Look for the best deal.

Here’s is the lead for the Maytech vesc. Plugs straight into the receiver.

1 Like

Top! 10char

On the website they are listed 500W nominal and 1300W peak Peak Rated Power – 1300W Continous Output Power – 500W Max Current – 50A

Since @rey8801 does not need the cables, I’m interested, as I have the NanoX + dual FOCBOX and there is no cable around.

Is that ok? I’m in Spain.

I have this one

just confirm that you need this one and I can send them in a hour or so but do not know about the delivery time, could be a week or so you might get them faster from hobbyking

Cool!

Thanks a lot

I might have a few spare servo wires. Shipping within EU. Might have y split cable as well.

I saw so many different ratings on this same motor and from personal experience, i don’t believe a single word from the diyeboard description nor a word of what Jason is saying. Maybe @dickyho can tell us the correct wattage of the motors. He is also selling them on e-bay and seems to be a reasonable guy, he might help you avoid customs and tax.

1 Like

That’s good I will ask him