Which BMS for Raptor 2.1?

How about this one?

It doesnt say anywhere in the description whether or not it has balancing function. Other than that it looks fine. Check with the supplier whether or not it has balancing function

Ok I willā€¦ Already made a Account on the other Forum. Thx again

1 Like

Did you found a compatible BMS finally?

Wellā€¦ I found the original BMS for the Raptor 2.1 mine was PCB Code 004 this one is a 006!! Below you see the to different board types. I connected the new BMS. And the board start charging to 12% 29 Volts. Then the charger turned from red to green?! I measured the voltage at battery with my meter 29 Volts. Itā€™s the OEM space cell. Board is completely stock.

Damn! I bought an separated BMS (10S 60A) From Aliexpress. FOr now I unpluged everything inside my board. Itā€™s my ultimate test, if the battery still wonā€™t charge, I gonna have a good base for a DIY. Yeah it suckā€¦ Iā€™m just conforting thinking than now I know more about eSk8 DIY :wink:

Donā€™t notice that on pic didnā€™t upload right. Now u see the difference

An auto balancing BMS will do the job. I waiting for my new BMS to see if it balance the battery and keep charging until 100%. If not, from my search, it will meen the battery is faulty soā€¦ Yup, gonna have to change the battery too. If anybody else have opinion, please go for it!