Which vendors are selling HUB MOTORS?

:slight_smile: glad to hear…dont feel we have much quality options on this space.

I am dying to remove mounts/idlers/idlers bearings/motor pulleys/wheel pulleys/motor pulley protectors/bolts/nuts/loctite/etc/ etc…so much that can go wrong…things would be simpler.

The million dollar question is: How much o torque would we lose?..i can expect some, but not that much as motor would be big i think.

Yeah dido! Time frame? Price? Pics? Specs? Any or all of the above is appreciated…

@ElectricCoast @Jansen - Molds are being made and will get some official samples in. Once everything checks out we’ll move into production. I’d say probably about 2-3 months unfortunately.

It will be 4x tires, 4x tubes, 2x 62T HTD5 15mm pulley, 2x HTD5 15mm belts for around $200. All completely custom parts.

@Quiles - I prefer belt drive, I feel there’s less to go wrong and anything that goes wrong is simple to fix.

But we will be testing our pneumatics on our direct drive setup though for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

165x50 Street Tire pneumatic hub motors?? Where do I sign up? I need these in my life yesterday lol

Edit: Oh, it’s a belt-drive setup lol Any ETA or pricing on your direct drive setup yet?

1 Like

@evopanop you can probably use it for our direct drive setup too. That’s the idea.

Cool thanks for the update, would that include the motors too? is there not going to be a PU wheel version too and just tube tires? Daily hard rider that would be happy to BETA test for you here if you need it too :slight_smile:

Me too lol

1 Like

We’re all just patiently waiting for @torqueboards direct drives. I for one am quite glad they’re not available just yet because my wallet couldn’t take it. Numie kit is another bloody wallet killer. This has got to be the single most expensive habit I have had since I grew out of going clubbing.

2 Likes