I also own an Imax B6AC charger, and yesterday I was charging my 6S battery. It was working all fine for 2 hours or so and the batteries reached its max voltage (25.2V), then suddenly white smoke started coming out of a small gap between the LCD and the charger casing, so I immediately unplugged everything. My first cell in the series is now completely dead.
The charger… how do I tell if it’s fried? The LCD works, all the buttons work, and now if I connect my batteries it says low cell voltage (since 1 cell is dead). Would you guys say the charger is probably still okay to use or don’t risk anything and get a new charger?
Any help is appreciated…