Who else has a CR-10? + I can print for ya'll now

I have a printrbot simple metal. I just ordered a CR-10S that comes in a few days, and I ordered a Prusa MK3 that comes in april :slight_smile:

Stoked to see a few others here have the cr-10 as well.

I have a Tevo Tornado and it’s great

So do I! 230V heated bed is sooo much better!

1 Like

I also have a Cr-10 since 1 year and half, more or less…crazy 3D printer…I use to print a lot with it. PLA, ABS and now PETG. For PETG you do not need an enclosure as long you have a decent temperature in the room (menaing at least 20^C). My printer is in the garage so I built an enclosure for ABS which works out for PETG too. Anyhow I am really satisfied with it, I printed nice stuff. I am now printing and enclosure 76 hours to go!!! :disappointed_relieved:

Right now I’m looking into bigger nozzles for my CR10. Im thinking at least 0.8mm, possibly with an e3D volcano add-on. This will cut my printing times for my gears to at least a third of what they originally were and I think bigger nozzles really compliment this printer.

I also want to silence the damn thing with TMC 2208 drivers and better fans, since it’s sitting in the same room as me and its incredibly annoying to hear it all the time.