Who's from Ireland/UK could set up belt drive

Can’t get my belt drive setup right no matter what I try hopping someone in Ireland maybe UK could fix it

1 Like

Maybe we can get u someone on Skype. I’m at work atm.

1 Like

What’s the problem?

1 Like

I’ll sort the person out for it like pizza and beer :pizza::beers:

1 Like

What’s the problem?

1 Like

I keep having to change belts as I can’t get the allignment right or it rubs the wheel just can’t get it to work

Still got the picks storm…This happened b4 right?

TB belt drive?

1 Like

Ya tb mount kit and drive kit

The new ones

1 Like

Ya the v4…

A picture is worth a thousand words :innocent: I can skype you later but I don’t even know ur time zone :rofl::rofl::joy:

In Ireland 23.21 at the minute

2 Likes

Yeah send some pics.

More.info about what you did

1 Like

Maybe try put heat-shrink on the truck under the mount to get rid of vibrations?

Would need pics to really help from the forum but the v4 is the one with the solid clamp. If you hit up @torqueboards he can send you the two piece clamp which locks on nice and tight. Mine stay tight if you lock them on good watch this vid

The key is to lock the clamp against the square profile of the truck hard so tighten up the opposite screws first. If its an alignment issue which it sounds like then the only way is to slowly revolve the wheel and pulley and tighten up each screw at the apex of the movement until they straighten up. You must have at least 2mm between everything too. Once they are set up well they are great mounts. Mine are still tight and have done some miles too. Is yours a dual set up or single?

2 Likes

That’s why I’m looking for someone to just set it up for once n for all … pm me I’ll ship it