Whos mugging us off, Enertion or Facebook? - SOLVED

I keep thinking about how good it feels to be compared to a dude as cool as @mmaner

Thanks @JLabs, that means a lot!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if that’s sarcasm or what :grinning:

3 Likes

They released it finally

6 Likes

@mmaner is the Alabama esk8 godfather, after all

1 Like

I am just amazed onloop came on here and didn’t antagonize anyone. Was professional and calm. Almost like like there is a media person doing it for him. :joy::rofl::joy: jk. jk.

5 Likes

Well he’s probably sitting next to @Deodand who is classy af.

Might be worth moving Jeff into your house Jason, you know, for those 2am rants :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for admitting this and thanks for the build compliments :slight_smile:

For the record, i am ok with you using it, i just feel like it would have been nice to be asked or even notified. Seeing my pictures used on a site i have never uploaded them to and advertising a company i have no affiliation with was a bit of a shock. I could imagine that people planning to sell products may have objections to this.

Also, you may want to sort your TOS out.

PS. planning a similar enclosure for my Unity when it arrives :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just be careful when borrowing such things if the peeps you borrow it from are from europe… GDPR violation is nasty xpensive

1 Like

Mark as solution?

@b264

This site exists purely for enertion’s use for SEO and marketing. That’s the reason @onloop won’t let the community pay for it. It’s a fair trade – we get this, they get that.

Thereee we areee!! …last year’s Cyber Monday simbiotic relationship photoshoot between us and Enertion… :point_down:

3 Likes

Money clips, focbox’s, discounts… all free today… :wink:

moneyclips

3 Likes

Did You ad-least at-least contact enertion b4 creating this post?

Judging by the above, I don’t think so. :slight_smile:

that’s just uncool then, I’m not saying enertion was totaly total green here but Duck just went out and did the most annoying thing he could of in this situation.

and Onloop didn’t even mention the actual vendor banishment here.

how is it that OP @ducktaperules claims the photo is his from his build thread… then @onloop comes in and says he took the photo… lol?

pretty sure you mean you USED the photo, as the op TOOK the photo. You should edit and fix your grammatical errors.

@b264 just for you.

6 Likes

Tbh your your post has more errors than his.

1 Like

Pretty sure I don’t care. And it was a joke on b264 for blaming us all for using the wrong words, direct drive.

8 Likes

only pretty sure lol

I give enertion permission to use all of my photos.

7 Likes

(actual lmao!!)

2 Likes