Why do dogs h8 esk8?

This is my esk8 buddy Sonny, he loves it! (girlfriend’s dog/ bathtub)

1 Like

nice dog but he isnt the problem can he even run 30km/ourer ?:slight_smile:

1 Like

If that frequency thing is true, I just imagine what would happen if a human was just riding with a blow horn. I wonder if people would chase him?

1 Like

my grand dad ownes on of these dog

i i take her for a (walk)/(ride) she normally is like sprinting behind me for like 15 min and the she will just start waling normally and then i have to break rly fast or dog wil trip

Yo Momma is a cock shock!

I hope that wasn’t too offensive - if so I am sorry - just wanted to be funny

2 Likes

“Riding” with Sonny is pretty focused on urination and smelling various things… Every once in a while we get in a groove and he will run along , it is like catching a wave

I let my cousin ride my road cycle for the first time around a round roaded neighborhood while i was running along side her, one homeowner had a big dog unleashed and it started barking and chasing us, it ran past me and after my cousin who being too focused on the dog, ran into a parked car. Thankfully no damage to bike or car or cousin(GG for helmet) (she rode right into the car wheel). Dog runs back to owner.

I been lucky, only ankle biters that chased me…

Apparently zigzagging on the board throws them off a bit …but…there’s gonna be that one time…and the snap of the zap is pretty impressive

I was riding around the park the other day several times and passed the same dog 4 times. The 4th time he nearly escaped his owners leash and it would have been a disaster cause I was cruising. I’m in bldc mode right now. Makes me wonder if foc would be less irritating to them?

It won’t matter … it’s mostly the movement I’m sure…

Just hoping that the sound of the zap will be enough…

Getting chased on a board is no fun … every time I just wanted to stop but…prob would of been nipped at if I did stop … the panic is getting tripped up trying to get away…streeting ones face while trying to get away would really suck

btw if u want the dogs to stop follow u just break and step off it sound weird but the dog will lose intrest in u

Most of the dogs where I live are little ones that are treated like damn humans lol. If one of those came running at you, you wouldn’t be scared, trust me. Here’s my dog (extreme cuteness beware):

4 Likes

Very cute:) i think it are mostly herding breeds to worry about. I think esk8r zipping by is like a cattle getting away or something

1 Like

Cockshocker works as a barbecue ignitor in a pinch also!

lol I ain’t stepping off for shit…

Owners take hold of the dog or it’s gonna get kicked or now get tasered

2 Likes

I E-skate with my dogs almost daily. A big Lab mix and a newer Golden Retriever who has endless amounts of energy. It’s an efficient way of getting their exercise in quickly when I have very little free time living in “Dadville” :wink: You need to have good control of the dog to avoid accidents (shortened leash and strong arms in case you need to hold the direction). Oh, and SQUIRRELS!!!..and cats, other dogs, interesting smells, etc…

Not e-powered, but same concept and I love having brakes now…

It’s usual to come across many dogs when I’m riding my electric longboard but no problem until now, usually they go around their business and let me alone. Some of them chase me but are small dogs, they don’t scare me. :slight_smile:

I spoke too soon… I got attacked by a huge dog yesterday. The owner almost fell over😂

2 Likes

One of my dogs is super terrified of mine, the other one actually jumps ontop of it and wants to ride it, and just sits there and enjoys the ride :joy:

1 Like

I have noticed that in my case it doesn’t matter if it is electric or regular longboard. Dogs I’ve seen barked both of these.