Why why why Won't you

When people on this site are selling parts why won’t you ship out side the states …

1 Like

because shipping out of the country is more tedious, costs more, and more problematic.

4 Likes

I have the same issue…but when they dont, i use package forward sites like www.shipito.com its free

3 Likes

Just curious here, is it that much troublesome when you receive packages from abroad?

I shipped from 3 different countries but never from the US, every time the custom form just had a 3 columns table with item, value and quantity.

But when I have to receive packages from another country it gets complicated especially if I have to declare and pay taxes on the parcel.

4 Likes

receiving is not troublesome, shipping is. i’m fine with shipping out of the country and also because i’m in canada and we don’t have much diy-ers here. just mentioning that some may say fuck the extra steps to ship out of their borders.

3 Likes

I have no problem with shipping anywhere as long as it is paid for. @pundahh it’s on its way btw :wink:

2 Likes

woot woot! can i get that tracking & eta in the dm’s over in the bright side :slight_smile:

+1

Shipping isn’t hard as long as you are ok with paying for it.

2 Likes

Revenue can be cants sometimes it’s like they think they’re vigilante’s

They hold your stuff don’t reply to emails don’t pickup the phone unless you declare it to a price that would satisfy them.

Don’t understand it either. Shipped a package back to America. 2kg, tracked for about 12€. Arrived within a week.

I sure understand it. I’ve shipped carvon speed drives once to Australia and the fear that it might get lost was real.