Willpark16 “situation “

just make sure Will doesn’t touch it.

7 Likes

This could catch on and be a meme on the forum lol

1 Like

You literally bought that battery a day before I pulled the trigger on sending him money…

that shipping would’ve probably gone up in flames. My purchase probably saved a truck load of deliveries!

Hopefully Dave would be able to make use of most…some…one of the cells. I’m determined to learn battery building from him and contribute to this community with my anal retentive habits…If I ever have to brand something I sell I shouldn’t name it with the words cheek or anal huh?

2 Likes

Not or, both

1 Like

Ran across this on different thread… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He probably offered his repair services to that battery too. He always seemed to be helpful but now we realize it’s like a blind guy helping you cross the street…and ended up taking your wallet.

1 Like

Yeah **** blind people

6 Likes

Wait no. Sorry

9 Likes

If any blind people saw that I’m sorry :laughing:

18 Likes

I shouldn’t have laughed at this.

4 Likes

You might have been lucky there.

• Psst! Blind people can’t see. Just don’t tell anyone - - -
3 Likes

I think it’s okay for me to make jokes about blindness because I’m 1/4 blind. My grandfather on my father’s side is blind. That’s how that works right?

3 Likes

1/4 blind? One out of four eyes? You’re lucky three are still ok then.

6 Likes

@skunk is real good at steering the conversation into something that makes me have a :thinking::thinking::thinking: moment

2 Likes

I don’t sleep much… Sorry my bad . I’ll go back to reading 2 year old threads

*Or back to work so I can go home. And read 2 year old threads.

5 Likes

I’m colour blind. Can I jump in on the blind mans jokes?

On topic. What the fucking fuck!

2 Likes

Not sure jokes about color are acceptable. Well maybe in trumps office.

6 Likes

:smile::grin:

2 Likes

Just a suggestion, maybe in order to sell on this forum there needs to be some sort of ‘tier’ system…like a first time seller or someone starting out, needs to have 10 successful and trouble-free transactions of a value of 50USD or less in order to move to the next tier, etc etc before they can sell more expensive items.

It needs refinement and input from this community, but it seems a possibly safer option than just outright alienating all the minors because of several bad seeds.

And JEESH at that battery pack, glad it didn’t burn anyone’s house down…what the heck is up with such lousy battery-making anyway…talk about half-assing the attempt to make sure the battery was safe to use.