Willpark16 “situation “

1/4 blind? One out of four eyes? You’re lucky three are still ok then.

6 Likes

@skunk is real good at steering the conversation into something that makes me have a :thinking::thinking::thinking: moment

2 Likes

I don’t sleep much… Sorry my bad . I’ll go back to reading 2 year old threads

*Or back to work so I can go home. And read 2 year old threads.

5 Likes

I’m colour blind. Can I jump in on the blind mans jokes?

On topic. What the fucking fuck!

2 Likes

Not sure jokes about color are acceptable. Well maybe in trumps office.

6 Likes

:smile::grin:

2 Likes

Just a suggestion, maybe in order to sell on this forum there needs to be some sort of ‘tier’ system…like a first time seller or someone starting out, needs to have 10 successful and trouble-free transactions of a value of 50USD or less in order to move to the next tier, etc etc before they can sell more expensive items.

It needs refinement and input from this community, but it seems a possibly safer option than just outright alienating all the minors because of several bad seeds.

And JEESH at that battery pack, glad it didn’t burn anyone’s house down…what the heck is up with such lousy battery-making anyway…talk about half-assing the attempt to make sure the battery was safe to use.

@Mikenopolis have you had contact with will lately or is he hiding under a rock? How did @trancejunkiexxl get this pack in his belongings?

1 Like

That’s a pretty good idea! But what about people that want to sell well made battery packs? They have to sell small items before they can sell what they actually want to sell? But on the other hand they can’t scam a ton of money in the beginning. I also think it would destroy the group buy concept. A lot of people that make group buys have never sold anything.

That’s debatable, Ever see a chick-flick where a princess wanted to do something different than there parents wanted for her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I kinda agree with you But I know it goes both ways. Edit: Yeah ur right.

1 Like

Does anyone else keep up with thread hoping @willpark16 shows up so you can see the drama unfold firsthand? Crazy stuff.

3 Likes

@Blitz very true. My dad and mom are different and I’m more my dad. Mom has a short fuse, she would’ve choked him out. But you get what I meant. He’s probably beyond parenting intervention at this point.

@sender his handle has been mentioned enough times for his alert to show up if and when he shows up. Maybe he died. It’s possible since he’s been missing for so long.

@L3chef I called a few times. Texted a few times. He just ghosted. @trancejunkiexxl dm’ed me and purchased the battery with an agreement that it would be going to Dave for inspection, repair and his custom build. Dave called me yesterday and told me what happened and the goal at this point is to salvage what he can. Will’s ghetto bridges literally ripped off with the tape. Tape is not suppose to be stronger than a solder joint!

3 Likes

What a twat! Seriously how can one sell a taped bushfixed battery to a man who has children at home? Or to anyone for that matter! I hope karma hits that kid hard

2 Likes

when he visited me i was surprised to find his mom and sister had been waiting in a nice black escalade outside. I wanted him to borrow my board for a while so he could get riding immediately and continually testing the few tires i had but he said his family wouldnt allow him to put the batteries in the car due to a past disaster. but will paid me what he owed eventually and we are good.

7 Likes

Lucky you I guess. He got a product from you and paid. I guess it’s harder to give a refund for a faulty product he sold.

2 Likes

I feel ya man. At least a partial recovery is possible. This way you only lose 2hundo. My priority is to make sure @psychotiller is compensated fully as this is a gross misuse of his time. And I’m hoping we can make something good out of this

2 Likes

Antonio. I feel ya. I’m going to be free labor to Dave a bit to compensate for his time and effort. Technically not free since it’s a tuition free battery course :wink:. But hopefully I will help with the CarvOn batteries that needs to be done.

6 Likes

I am so jealous you get to help… :neutral_face:

1 Like

It does need refinement and it will suck for the honest people out there who develop and sell their products to us (ESCs, battery makers for example), and it’s sad that more regulation is needed to prevent these kind of scams and bullshitting, but sometimes what needs to be done, needs to be done.

I think for now, the most important and feasible thing any of us can do at this point are two things :

1. Use a payment service that has BUYER PROTECTION!! Example : Paypal Goods and Services option (this is already default here on the forums but some
    people still don’t opt in)
  2. Don’t use cash unless the recipient has a long and current history of successful and non-problematic transactions.
3 Likes

Alright guys I have a bit of a dilemna. I have purchased multiple batteries that Will has either touched or built himself. I’ve not had a bad experience with Will and I’m not looking to pile on , however I’m terrified right now. I live in a tiny condo and if something were to happen it would be awful. Also I’m a total newb when it comes to battery building, so I don’t know how to visually diagnose my battery packs…I feel really irresponsible and stupid now. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated. I do feel with some research I could be capable of this, it’s just all the battery building info on this site is so spread out and sometimes contradictory.

2 Likes