Working on a Company Directory for Electric Skateboards, Parts & Accessories

Thank you so much man! I have been dreaming of a tool like this.

1 Like

@wmj259 Got a few to add but will put it on the list.

@aigenic Thanks for feedback, I’m looking into a solution for this.

@marc Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Looks good, great way to get the info out there. I would suggest some sort of sorting, like alphabetically or rating, etc.

But you forgot me under VESC! Don’t let the little guy out!

@mmaner Sounds like a good idea. I’ll probably just have to manually keep check of that. I’m alright with html/css to an extent, so some things may take a little longer to figure out and perfect :wink:

@zmoney Didn’t realise you sold VESC’s as you didn’t mention it in your first comment. What’s your site mate? A centered logo would be helpful as well (800x800 px).

Are you using MySQL? If so you can “reorder” tables. Take a look at this…

You might be able to make a script that runs every hour to reorder the “name” table and everything that comes after using whatever your Instrumental ID field is.

@mmaner Little too advanced for me tbh. I’d like to be able to do something like that with ajax search as well but don’t have the patience to learn it. You never know might be able to get some help in the future for stuff like that but for the time being I’ll just make incremental changes.

I’d be glad to help, though honestly I would approach the vendor listing using a PHP app with MySQL as the Database server. That’s just me because its what I have always done and it works well. If you wanna output a list with the relevant data I could throw something together for you that would have an admin panel for edits and reorders.

@mmaner Glad to hear that you’re interested in helping. Definitely sounds like some good ideas. I’ll PM you and we can discuss it further :slight_smile:

Very good job, the list is very great and clear.

esk8.de have Blank, Bustin and Trampa Decks too.

all good time

This is @zmoney 's site: http://goaxle.com

2 Likes

I sent him a PM about it, but thanks!!

2 Likes

@esk8 Can you share you share a link of the decks esk8de sells, because I can’t seem to verify that you you stock them.

@wmj259 Added.

@zmoney @lox897 Added :slight_smile:

@Esrapp21 Added “Hub Motors” sub-category and have added Carvon to the list however I haven’t listed the others you suggested as Jacobs Hub Motors don’t stock any of the items and I can’t seem to find a site for Hummies Hub Motors.

Hummies website is steelhubs.com

1 Like

@Esrapp21 Added :slight_smile:

Her was the Link by esk8.de shop for Decks.

@esk8 Gotcha. Will update directory soon.

Please add Vanda Electronics for electronics (vesc, connectors and cables ect)

@kdee122 Already suggested by @rwxr and added :slight_smile:

one suggestion i have, when you click a company say enertion, it opens in a new tab instead of just redirecting? it makes it easier to stay on your site and browse multiple companies :slight_smile: