Would you like to see Maytech's dual motor trucks?

Hey folks,

If you know Maytech you are probably familiar with their nice range of products in a really affordable price. One downside of Maytech is that they do not have dual motor trucks in their product line. I was thinking about making a survey to observe how many of you would be interesting in purchasing such trucks, in hope this will give Maytech a good reason to start producing them.

It will be great to have those in the eSkate market since they will probably retail in a decent price. You will not need to modify them, as Maytech also sell pulleys, motor mounts and belts that can be purchased from their store.

I was playing around and made a prototype of what it should look like.

[poll public=true]

• I will be interesting in Maytech’s dual drive trucks.
  • I will not be interesting in Maytech’s dual drive trucks. [/poll]

I am also in touch with a representative from Maytech and she said this could actually work, so lets show them some support. I will share with her the results if this poll will get enough votes.

These trucks are nice, I am wondering if they will be usable also for other Hub motor brands.

1 Like

You may try these.

Maytech’s mono drive trucks are pretty solid to begin with, I don’t doubt a lot of people would be interested in a dual model.

1 Like

They look incredibly weak

1 Like

They wont be able to just copy and paste a new mount side on. Several changes would have to be made. It most likely would have to be an entirely new truck.

May I ask why? Just curious (not trying to be rude)

2 Likes

What truck is wide enough to put two motors on it and what mounts would you recommend??? (Other than mountain board trucks)