WOW advertising in the header?

Has anyone run 120amps on a FOCBOX before? Thinking about getting some for my Trampa

1 Like

Theyā€™re rated at 60 and can really only handle a little more than 30 reliably.

1 Like

It handles 120 motor amps pretty well :grin:

@trampa : What you need for a B-Friday V-6er? Looking to over-engineer a single-drive side-B*tch to make the main B jealous. Heard? iā€™m thinking free for me, and Iā€™ll love you for ever. thoughts? (sexual feelingsā€¦?) make one irresistible, and Iā€™ll not only dump my girlfriend for it, Iā€™ll (be able to) pay for it too!

Deal, thanks Drunk-Patrocks

Shiiiiiit!

1 Like

still have to scroll thorough that void of the universe!

What browser you guys in? working fine here in chrome just shows as a single line only when scrolled up all the way.

Only 30amps?!? :scream: Thats so wimpyā€¦

It all depends on the cooling of the Focboxā€¦If you find a way to properly cool it, it will handle more. remember that 30 amps st 12s, is 1500w continious, more than enought for most people

It was a joke. I just did some CSS adjustments in Chrome :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh heh web dev so always looking for ways my sites are about to break :slight_smile:

Ironic that this thread about @onloop advertising on his own creation has drawn even more attention to his price slashing deals :bomb::boom:

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t resist the remote. Mini remote is great for inadvertantly bumping the throttle

1500W is not enough for a MTB. I guess ill just have to wait for someone else to make the Vesc6. I REFUSE to give Trampa $620.

looking on endless-sphere thereā€™s a thread about how it STILL says theyre in stock but they arenā€™t. People order and then wait months for something or their money backā€¦and then it breaks.

This happend to me when I ordred an Rspec motor. Said it was instock, then waited over a month to get it in the mail :joy:

Iā€™m glad I clicked because that remote price is mighty tempting

Nanox and FocBox all in-stock. Over 500+ units available for immediate shipment.

1 Like

But I donā€™t ā€œneedā€ extra FocBox atm.

Where are they shipped from?