Wowgo All Terrain Electric Skateboard, what do you guys think?

yikes… o.O

2 Likes

Exactly, with that i wouldnt ride something like that on anything but perfect roads since that looks like it will snap or be a super weak spot.

Also they have no angle on the trucks so its not even a real dual kingpin wanna be evolve truck but idk.

1 Like

its not like evolves hardware is a ‘lofty’ goal, lmao

they could stand out more than the rest if they wanted to(wowgo OR evolve in this case) :confused:

1 Like

It kinda is, its better then what half of the chinese companies in this case makes.

The ones on the Ranger X1 are basicly 10mm version of the Evolve trucks, they even fit together (The hanger works on it from Evolve)

2 Likes

interesting

I know someone found a seller for the brandless evolve double kingpin… i wonder if they just put in a bulk order :stuck_out_tongue:

looks cool none the less, solid trucks and I guess I would be on board… the motors are a different story :laughing:

Not that again. Looks like they haven’t learned from previous failures.

Frustrating. They could create a stunning mtb with more effort.

How did those hub motors perform?

if theyre totally identical to the rangers, then they have pretty decent performance. check out Daniel Kwans Esk8ing across China special on youtube, its great footage for the ranger.

1 Like

:rofl: Thanks for reply. What do you think an off road or all terrain solution is like? Or which brand is doing well? So curious.:thinking:

Thanks for your sweet comment. :hugs:

Actually it’s 10s4p not 10s2p, 14Ah Sanyo battery.:sunglasses:

So sweet, yes it is!

How about ordering one and testing?:thinking:

Actually, it’s Wowgo AT1, with different ESC, battery, truck and remote, different brand as well. The speed is higher because the truck is stable, you won’t feel swinging when in high speed like other all terrain board.:wink:

Order one, you will find the answer.:wink:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:It’s double pivot truck, a new design from Wowgo.

Looks like someone found a use for that oversupply of hoverboard parts.

1 Like

I think it’s 10s4p,not 10s2p,cause it’s 48A from their website.

1 Like

All these kinds motor is hub motor.Hoverboard is also a hubmotor,They work the same way.

1 Like

When you ride the board,I promise you’ll love it.

1 Like

:hugs: Yes, that’s super right.