WTB 10s3p 30q battery

We could do a 10s4p if you did the balance charging port, which I have in stock also (must be special ordered and can take months otherwise). I’m on my phone right now, but can give you some prices in about an hour if you can wait :slight_smile:

cool @psychotiller whats your price for the 10s4p

You can make a 3d printed case and house the BMS on top of the deck at the back easily. I think its worth having the extra 10 cells IMO

We only have enough cells to make you a 10s3p right now. Could order more cells and have them in a week though. $400

So I don’t have 30q cells on hand, so it could take a week for cells. I don’t have a small bms on hand, though we have this cool balancing board in the mail were excited to try (auto balances over time).

Lead time could be a few weeks to a month (depending on the shipping time for the bms), but for the 10s3p, I can quote you at $250, and for a 10s4p, $350, both with a small discharge only bms.

Ok everyone thanks for your help. @evoheyax i dont wanna wait too long for that BMS (could take forever). @psychotiller can you do the 10s3p with small bms and charger for $300 total.

I can! for $300 + $20 for shipping + $20 with charger LOLz

Alright…Ill give you $5 off, $335 out the door

2 Likes

Not to hijack the thread but I could use a quote for Li-ion pack I plan on using racerstar 5065 200kv and a focbox. I am on a somewhat limited budget for the total board as a majority of my money currently goes to my custom skateboard side business. Also not sure if I’m going with 1 motor or 2. PMs are best so I dont totally hijack @Mikeomania12 thread. Thanks everyone for your time and I apologize to Mike for hijacking your thread

1 Like

Haha your good dude, it’s not off topic! :smile:

3 Likes

why don’t you start a new post, provide details on what you need and limitations.

plenty here who’d be willing to work with you on pack.

1 Like

how much those small bms?

Matt found them. I’ll find out

Thanks dude that is what I will do.