[WTB] 15mm ABEC/MBS Wheel Gear and Motor Pulley

-Like the title says I am looking for pulley and gears 15mm would be good. 40/15 or 36/16 gearing would be good as well.

-Motor pulley with Keyway.

-Metal preferred but will be cool with ABS as well.

Also if there is an enertion style gear with the ability to have a bearing in the pulley that would be great.

Thanks for your time

Hello, I can offer a motor pulley 15T 8mm ore 10mm bore for 15mm belt in aluminium. I would give it to you for 10€ + shipping costs. I live in Germany, Br

Hey I am interested do you have pictures of them?

Uploading… Here they are.

You can have: 8mm bore steel with keyway and screws for 12€ + shipping. 10mm bore aluminium with keyway and screws for 12€ + shipping. 10mm bore aluminium with screws for 10€ + shipping. 8mm bore without screws (just to fix with loctite) for 10€ + shipping.

All brand new. I paid between 15 and 25€ each.Most of them at http://www.beltingonline.com.

Where do you live?

Br Kai

How much for 2x8 with keyway and 2x10 with keyway USD?

My zip code is 11101 New York

I have 2 with 8mm bore and only 1 with 10mm bore. 36€ for the pulleys. Shipping is 19,5€ with DHL. I think the shipping kills it. There should be better options in the US.

/Kai

Dude just saying but it’s cheaper for him to buy them separately from you than it is to buy them all together. It’s 34€ if they are separate and then together it’s 36€. And btw you can probs buy those aluminium ones on eBay for about 3€

But I need key’ed gears.

You might be able to just cut a key into them

There must be a good source in the US. Usually you can buy everything 50% cheaper than we here in Europe. But if you really do not find something cheaper (I hope you do), I will send them to you. Also for 34€ + shipping.

Yeah thats the rough part. Most people are selling 12mm which I currently have.

Still looking anyone have motor and wheel 15mm gears?