WTB: 30 degree riser

Looking to mount some Tq boards trucks on a la croix. Need a 30 degree wedge to do keep the 50 degree angle of the trucks.

Man, you spent the $$$ on the Lacroix. Get some Surfrodz trucks with adjustable baseplates.

8 Likes

Why can’t I like this comment more then once

2 Likes

honestly I’m going to try and keep the mbs trucks and run urethane, I have Tq board’s trucks laying around so I wana just try eem. Figured the riser would be somewhat cheap and easy way to try urethane before I buy some expensive bearings.

1 Like

Ok, that makes more sense. Though, the surfrodz are fuggin sweet on the Lacroix with 107s.

1 Like

The second I ordered a LaCroix I was like “how do I get urethane on here?” your build was inspiring as hell and drop dead gorgeous. These are the bearings I think I need to just buy and try https://www.vxb.com/Bearing-Sealed-12x22x5-Metric-p/kit20376.htm

Worse come to worse I just copy and paste your truck/mount set up, but I really really wana keep the MBS trucks.

1 Like

Ypu could always Buy a second set and have them milled down to fit 10mm bearings.

1 Like

It would probably be cheaper to buy surf rodz and adjustable risers. The only 30/35 degree risers that are available quickly and worth using are the OKP risers, and that’s only because I have a set but they cost a ton and I wanna get a ton out of them :slight_smile:.

I’m also shopping for a set. Wanting to do a carvon LaCroix build.

2 Likes

oh man that would be sexy