WTB EU/UK - Surfrodz TKP Hex 177mm

I mailed them in September and then again in the beginning of October with an order. Money waiting $450 order - following their guidelines for international ordering.

They just didn’t respond :joy: I even followed it up and asked them again to take my money but they just don’t seem keen!

Why do these established skate brands just not want to sell products? Blows my miiiiiiiind

2 Likes

How many sets did you want to order?!

You know what will be easier, getting someone in the US to forward them and we are all happy :smiley:

I am having same non respond problems, and sickboards dont have what I want, any other place to look for them in Europe?

1 Like

Im not sure, Im tempted to order a few and see if others want in

1 Like

well, I’m in if anything :smiley:

Sickboards or if you have a US postal address service, they are pretty impossible to get by mail, tries and failed too

1 Like

My plan was to get them forwarded

Hey mate, I’m in touch with Surfrodz.EU since some weeks now, and I got a good coupon for esk8er too (let me check my email and edit it). Problem is they don’t do Hex anymore only Grindz series now. But you could buy a Hex hanger 10mm (around -20€) on sickboard…

1 Like

Cool, I have mine now but it will help others.

Tell them to get hex in. Muppets

go on surfrodz.eu

feels like theres more issues for them :rofl:

Half the links on the main site don’t work and the other half are out of stock. It’s a disaster.

Just to be clear guys, the website is https://surf-rodz.eu, not surfrodz.eu. You don’t want to visit that website :no_mouth::confounded:

2 Likes

10OFFESK8

This gives a 10% discount on anything in the EU store : http://www.surf-rodz.eu

Also,

In case of group buys (5+ sets) we can also potentially add some goodies or some extra % to the discount

:smiley: hope you enjoy it guys !

2 Likes

Probably easily do a group buy, and then get hangers from sickboards.

1 Like

Yes, if there is enough interest, I could be in the future one.

The good think they could make me a split set of 177 and 159mm for the rear (for the Mad hub - want a little cruiser on tkp) with specific color for 137€ shipped at home… but only grindz (What sounds easier for the customisation of the hanger) so I don’t know if I could wait or not :smile: I want this little easy cruiser asap !!