WTB: FocBox or 2 (aus)

Very nice build mate, i think i will be buying those instead of the unity, as enertion said if you change the phase wire connectors which we have to anyway if we use other motors, the warranty will be void.

And also considering the shipping time less than 1 week is great :slight_smile:

May i know the specs of the build in the picture, and top speeds etc? Thanks

Its my test rig so it changes all the time. Its where products go to die. In this iteration it has a 10s4p 30 q in it and the 192 kv sk8. Running 16/36 gearing with 97mm wheels. Will tear your shoes off torque wise because as its the test rig its amped up way beyond any sane settings and will top out at about 55kmh or thereabouts. Not done any speed testing on it.

IMG_1053

This is the current fav ride though and thats running 12s4p 30q with focs 15/36 gearing and 97mm wheels. Its a whole different animal. Can only be described as ridiculous and it will eventually kill me. Both will smash a raptor 2 for torque but this one will make it feel like a toy in comparison. This has been gps’d and speed gunned and my best top end was 72kmh or 45mph.

1 Like

Anything that will make Raptor look like a toy is a beast in my view.

I will hopefully build the same as your second one with the silver motors mate.

I already bought the falcon 40 deck, have a 10s4p battery which i will swap for a 12S later on.

Can you tell me what motors you are using on this one?

Faithful old HK sk3 192’s Unsensored though so require a kick but with enough throttle they don’t cog and are very rock solid.

Thats the build thread.

2 Likes

why would they discontinue it if it was such a good product for those people only wanting to do a single motor setup or just dual foc’s and motors?

1 Like

You’d have to ask @onloop that question but it is a shame. Its my go to controller or was :frowning_face:

Because you can sell the Unity for a higher price. There was nothing wrong with original FocBoxes.

2 Likes

I have a single focbox. Brand new. If you are looking to buy.