WTB GT2B Remote

Hey Everyone,

I recently had an unfortunate incident involving my remote which ended with a missing trigger and shattered power switch. I’m looking for a new one and really wouldn’t wanna pay the 20$ shipping from HK, so I thought I would check and see if anyone else has one laying around.

Does anyone know if the one on Amazon is the same one? I am looking to reprint my case mod (used to have the john case remix of the badwolf) and use the MadMunkey one because it is nice and slim. I also really enjoyed the reliability and the rechargeable battery.

If all else fails I will just get it from HK.

I buy them from Amazon all the time. Same thiing.

1 Like

Where u at?

Oh okay I figured it was slightly different because it was “Flysky”

Riverside, CA

Europe. Sorry. Shippings will screw the deal.

Lol no problem, probably gonna pick one up off Amazon anyway, its only 5 bucks more than HK and I can have it on Monday thx to Prime.

Thanks @BigBoyToys

1 Like

Only difference Ive seen between the oned Ive bought on Amazon is that some have mini usb and some are micro usb charging ports. Both fit in the case mods I use just fine though.

You live in Riverside? Lets ride! Im only like 30 mins from you.

1 Like

Oh huh that’s interesting. China for ya lol. Wow really that’s cool! Yeah I go to school at California Baptist University, so I’m up here for the school year and then back in San Diego for the rest. I’m down to ride sometime

What remote case mod is that?

1 Like

It’s @MasterCho’s

2 Likes

Yeah, I buy them on Ebay from that link. Bought one and immediately wanted use this remote on all my boards.

1 Like

That looks pretty sweet! Little more expensive than printing myself one but definitely cool. His enclosures are sick too

Definitely agree but it’s the best shape out there.it’s very ergonomic. I use it with all my builds (4 )[quote=“ShutterShock, post:12, topic:35431, full:true”] That looks pretty sweet! Little more expensive than printing myself one but definitely cool. His enclosures are sick too [/quote]

2 Likes