WTB Trampa Gummies or trade for superflys

Looking for Gummies. Would go through Trampa directly but pretty sure they don’t have any on hand at the moment. Preferred locally in NYC, but open to other places if anyone has them. Also have 107s for trade if anyone is interested in those and has Gummies.

I have 4 different Gummies would trade for 107s abec wheels pm me.

10 Likes

…je…je…:rofl:

1 Like

Production is finished, waiting for them to arrive next week or the week after at latest. Not far away…

2 Likes

How many sets is the production run?

We try not to be a " on backorder" brand.

Frank

1 Like

Will you be making the black gummies in different duros than 78?

No, they will come in 75A as standard. Soft and lots of grip… We tested the other duros and figured out that this special Urethane mixture is by far the best. It’s a German made high tech polyurethane.

Frank

2 Likes

That’s perfect. I wanted 75a, but the description makes it seem as if it will come in 78a. I will pull the trigger and order tonight.

Any plan to have different colors made? Waiting for red gummies myself.

For the now we will offer black Gummies only, but we could make them in any colour.

There is plenty of choice on our website. You can style your wheels A-Z and Black goes with all the hubs we stock.

Yes I know that, as I have bought a set of gummies from you.

The site said you had stock so I placed my order, but then I got an email that said you’re waiting for stock, then you guys posted on IG that they’re back in stock, so understandably I’m very confused :neutral_face:

2 Likes