WTB/WTT for Carvon v3 or v4 drives

I’m looking for a set of Carvon V3 or V4. V3 DirectDrive, V4 SpeedDrive or V4 TorqueDrive, doesn’t matter, they just need to be in near new or new condition. Thanks for reading…

If you’re wanting new, Carvon has the v4 torquedrive listed in stock

2 Likes

Yeah good luck with that…meaning in stock on the site

1 Like

I’d be pretty pissed if they didn’t ship them within the 3 days that they have listed in the top of the page with bold.

1 Like

I didnt even look, I just assumed they were not being sold anymore :). Ill give it a shot!

Last couple of times I’ve checked the website they had no mention of any Carvon drives. Then looked last night and they had all 3 listed but with only the torque drive showing stock

1 Like

I just ordered them. Making my wife a board and she wants hubs, so Im hoping this will suit her :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

Damn, gotta get on your level (specifically with the wifey) :laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly, she will prolly ride it once and say “Nah, this ain’t gonna happen” :). But that’s ok too, means I get a new set of Carvon V4’s :slight_smile:.

I built a Jet 33 awhile back and she hated it, but it was a 6s dual 280kv, so very little torque and too much speed for her liking. Im hoping this is the opposite.

3 Likes

Carvon v4’s + 10s (or 12s) = low speed and waaay too much torque for her liking. mission accomplished!

1 Like

It’ll most likely be 10s. Ill have to figure out acceleration curves now for sure :slight_smile:

Ordered two of the torque drives on Sunday. They we’re finishing up the urethane and shipping today.

Edit: Jerry had said that currently the fly wheels clones or the MBS unstoppables are what fit . There will be an adapter released for the Abec wheels

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s an estimated release date for the adapter? I tried emailing [email protected] but haven’t gotten a response yet.

1 Like

He is really busy rn with finishing the speed drives and xl drives. You will get a response just not instant.

1 Like

Hey @deltazeta we are hopefully releasing the adapter this week.

• Joseph
2 Likes

Hey guys just wanted to show these puppies to a few folks. They arrived today! So crazy freaking excited!

7 Likes

Enjoy them!

Those are pretty :slight_smile:

@joeadams101 do you have a wiring diagram for the phase & sensor wires that need to be replaced or substituted?

1 Like

hey, i helped a friend put these together over the weekend. the higo connector it comes with is pretty straight forward. the three hall sensor wires match the phase leads colors of the phase leads. that leaves the black and red wires which go to the ground and 5v pins. the only weird part is soldering on a bullet connector to the phase leads because the wires are really thin.

1 Like

Cool, just didn’t know what to expect :slight_smile:

1 Like