WTS Abec 107mm Wheels

Would love to see your builds. There is nothing wrong with your listing, we just think it’s way to over priced. They are really good wheels yes, but 350$ just seems unrealistic. The point everyone is trying to say is that you can get a near equivalent set for less then 250$ New with pulleys off of many venders on the site.

1 Like

It’s still up to you on how you want to price it, we are all trolls

3 Likes

Abec 17mm wheels = $130 shipped

Pulleys = $60 (max?)

Bearings = $10

Markup = $150

8 Likes

Speak for yourself. I did it for the lulz

1 Like

@Kyle77 why the hell would we treat you otherwise?

You shame us for you giving you a hard time over a dumb as fuck price? Really?

We are the arrogant assholes? Really?

You have been here less than a fucking hour and you try to sell this shit at this price and expect a friendly welcome?

We have a community and we look out for eachother. We call bullshit bullshit. And this is bullshit.

You say you thought this was a place to learn? Hell yes it is. But you didn’t come here to learn, you came here to sell your shit. And we aren’t buying.

27 Likes

Preach almighty @Sender

1 Like

Just thought this needed to be said again lol

3 Likes

If you try another $200 off then we’ll lay off you and someone may actually go for it, until then you’re just asking for a roasting and disappointment

1 Like

dang bro, you paid $450 for those? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Are those htd 3m belts/pulley? No one runs 3m belts here.

4 Likes

Not to sound mean or anything, but you would have a better chance over on reddit.

1 Like

I don’t see the need for the harassment. If someone could have said that it’s a little high priced and where I should be on them, I would be fine with that but all the responses were negative, not helpful. I was not disrespecting anyone in here. With everything you have to go to even post in here thought this place would be more civil and friendly. Friendly advice would be taken and helpful, not the bs responses

2 Likes

I knew @b264 would have something to say as well lol

1 Like

Don’t take too much offense man, I’ve been here for a long time and I’ve seen plenty of grief myself just for asking questions. Everyone around here that’s being negative is just responding with pride because we are a proud group. When we feel taken advantage of or like someone is trying to hustle us, we group up like lions on a hunt. Again don’t take offense, just realize that we are the people in the world that are keeping this sport going. We are the innovators of most of what is coming out today. I mean take a look at Evolve’s newest creation, it’s a basic bitch compared to what this forums members have created. Anyway, chin up man, thicken your skin and stick around. All those things you thought this place would be, currently are. Adjust your price to be competitive or sell it elsewhere. GLWS!

1 Like

That is true, HTD3M belts aren’t really useful on anything DIY. Boosted uses them, but 99%+ of DIY builds use HTD5M belts.

Also you can ask any price. Don’t pay it if you don’t want to. Offer less if you feel the urge.

Ridiculing sellers is not super-helpful.

9 Likes

Sorry @Kyle77 (don’t take it badly), but your price is wayyyyyyyy out of range. $350 for a 107 Flywheel set with pulleys and some Boosted belts?? C’mon man. You are hurting the community and hurting yourself. My man @FranciscoV here bought a set for me (in much better condition than yours) for just $87 dollars! Bounch of printed Flywheel pulleys go for $20 and those Boosted belts for another $20 tops. No more than $130 for all. Your price is from another Constellation in a far away distant Solar system. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

What he said :point_up:

1 Like

You’ll get why people act the way they do once you’ve been here long enough. Join the family if you will

1 Like

He be like image

I be like image

5 Likes

@Jaeson

We are the innovators of most of what is coming out today.

I really like how you put this. :point_up_2:

:blush::grinning:

1 Like

DIY Forum Trolls = PRICELESS

6 Likes