[WTS] firefly parts [sold]

Half a year I already have parts laying at home to make two fire fly remotes. Unfortunately I don’t have a time and after I got the DaveGA @janpom I also don’t have a reason to get telemetry data on my remote. So i probably will never put the parts together. But I thought maybe somebody else need them. So here we are. I have two sets of parts from the list which @SeeTheBridges linked in his video. It’s missing only the Hall effect sensors and the m4 screws. Without the sensors the parts ar worth 70$ or 35$ for one. I also have one case already printed, think in PETG but can’t remember, could be PLA too. If needed I could print another case too. So what i ask for. I would like to get the 35$ for one or 70$ for two, including shipping (preferred EU, Worldwide possible but probably only without lipos) and if needed the case too (please be kind, i‘m not the best printer)

If you interested just sent me a PM

That’s what you get image

1 Like

Lol, where were you a month ago. I would have snapped on it but the last bit of my parts came in yesterday. This is a deal though. If nothing else, more having to deal with 10+ aliexpress shipments and waiting a month and a half.

1 Like

And I think a fair price with shipping and case too. :sweat_smile::relieved:

1 Like

:thinking: looks like nobody use firefly remotes anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like