[WTS] Marbel board $30obo + shipping

I was one of the suckers that bought the 10 lb / 10 mile marbel board years ago. The remote for the board died about a year ago and I bought a new rig and moved on.

The deck has a nice design and is in good condition. I have seen some cool projects where people rebuild them into sweet esk8s.

If you are willing to pay shipping I’ll send some pics. I even still have the original shipping package. I would like to see the thing recycled and out of my garage/life.

1 Like

Needs photos and country. Nobody can guess anything related to shipping without a country listed.

2 Likes

Is it this board?

2 Likes

Good points. I live in northern California. I will post some pics later today. I remember it being about $65 when I shipped it to Florida for repairs(new battery) years ago.

And yes it is the board from the links.

Where in northern California do you live?

So the only problem is the remote died? How did it die?

I think I dropped it 1 too many times. Also I had had the remote fixed at an electronics repair shop once

Humboldt county

If you have some current photos of it, I may be interested!

Fresh pics

1 Like

Board still turns on though? Like does it have any led on the power button to show it works still?

Hey is this still available?? Could you pm me?

Video of power on and off https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UMtL2fqnXAcqAk0MGMcHX57o6dRnODnE/view?usp=drivesdk

Still available. Will it ride again?

1 Like

I’ll take it!

1 Like

Is it sell already ?

Yep I’m buying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sold and sent.

I’ll buy it how much for shipping I’m in San Jose CA po box#95126USA and how would I pay you?

Says sold and sent right above you… I think that means he sold it and sent it to the buyer.

6 Likes