WTS: Marbel Board - Super Light

You gotti this thing still? The board with the wheels?

Are you looking for this in particular or just any decent light weight single drive?

2 Likes

Mostly trying to respond to every thread to see if people are still alive. And if I come across a deal then maybe. But I like the boards that are dead and ready for resurrection.

1 Like

Ahh that’s fair, I have a couple boards I’m looking to find new homes for, and I can keep a few parts so you gotta put a little effort into them if you want (I wanna keep the remotes and ESCs)

1 Like

I’m actually in the market for a tb 6355

1 Like

Just the motor or a board with that motors? If it’s the board the take a look at the Akadi

1 Like

Just the motor. Have too many boards

Haha I feel that, all I got loose is a pair BKB 6354 190kv but I’d like to sell those together

1 Like

How much? I have a brand new tb 6355. It’s a long story. Lol

I’d do $170 for the pair, come with keys and the matching bullets if you want, installed but never used, and confirmed to be working (they both run at 155kv in FOC which is about right for a 190kv motor)

1 Like

Little pricey for my broke ass. Lol really that low of kv? I prefer higher kv. I think I’m the only one. Lol

I mean they are 190kv, but when you run FOC it spins slower, every 190kv motor I owned runs between 152 and 156kv in FOC, and it’s not brand dependent (MayTech, BKB, Torqueboards)…if you run your TB motor on the bench and divide the EPRM by 7 then by the voltage I bet it will be about 155

Crazy. I have a pair of 6368 280kv, I like them a lot.

And a pair of aps 200 they are unsensored

I used to have a pair of BKB 6354 208kv, I feel you would have liked those

This is a perfect board to resurrect. Nice deck, working motor, I have all the parts. wheels are worn but still roll fine

1 Like

Yo I’ve messaged you like 10 times or maybe 100. :rofl:

Hey there! I’d be willing to buy some parts of it off ya, or maybe the whole thing if we can make a deal. Still interested?

No I’m buying the whole thing. Lol been busy

1 Like

says sold.