WTS: Marbel Board - Super Light

To the top

Now $300 picked up with the blue Marbel wheels

To the top

Pair these with some Mad Hubs and youā€™d have the lightest, most stealth build around

1 Like

yeah iā€™d just break it up into parts mate. more chance of sellling it

1 Like

To the top!

Needs to go

To the top

Is this still for sale ? I remember wanting a marbel so badly a few years ago , I am broke after spending all my money on a new board recently so I wonā€™t be buying anything anytime soon , I know marbel screwed everyone over but surprised it hasnā€™t sold

1 Like

sold, updated this post since I canā€™t modify the original

1 Like

Deck is nice and really light for what you get.

Other partsā€¦

@Eboostin - Definitely interested in the board, message me on here or direct on email.

[email protected]

Thanks, Jp

Ive got a marbel board that I stopped using when the remote broke last winter. I would sell it for $100 plus shipping. It would be cool if someone wanted to bring it back to life. I would love to never see it again and forget my whole experience with marbel. Hit me up. I still have the original box. Used to cost about $60 to ship it to florida

You gotti this thing still? The board with the wheels?

Are you looking for this in particular or just any decent light weight single drive?

2 Likes

Mostly trying to respond to every thread to see if people are still alive. And if I come across a deal then maybe. But I like the boards that are dead and ready for resurrection.

1 Like

Ahh thatā€™s fair, I have a couple boards Iā€™m looking to find new homes for, and I can keep a few parts so you gotta put a little effort into them if you want (I wanna keep the remotes and ESCs)

1 Like

Iā€™m actually in the market for a tb 6355

1 Like

Just the motor or a board with that motors? If itā€™s the board the take a look at the Akadi

1 Like

Just the motor. Have too many boards